Self-Discovery© – A Book of Drawings
Self-Discovery is a beautiful, large-format workbook containing thirty-five of “The Little Guys” original pencil and pastel drawings. Intentionally designed and produced for clinical or personal use, this book is an experiential tool for emotional healing and discovering one’s authentic self.
- Contains only four pages of text and thirty-five pages of Art.
- Each page is protected to preserve the Artwork for repeated use and ease of cleaning.
- Spiral bound to allow an experience of each drawing with a singular focus.
- Enclosed is a separate Addendum showing the images as drawn with feeling words.
- Size: 11.25” x 11.25” / Weight: 2.8 lbs.
Choosing from the 35 images, this book is the perfect prompt for daily journaling. Use it as a “getting started” tool in a first session with clients in a clinical setting. Children respond beautifully to these drawings, so it is also an excellent tool for parents to talk with their children about feelings. Teachers can put it in a peaceful corner of their classroom for children to take a time out when they struggle. The possibilities are endless. You need only use your imagination about where and when to introduce Self-Discovery, allowing the power of “The Little Guys” to unlock emotions within the viewer.
First Edition Release Date: November 13, 2023
Shipped from US
Enter Coupon Code: RELEASE at Checkout
for a 10% Introductory Discount (ends Dec 15).
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
VIEW ANOTHER SCULPTURE